- What type of coating systems do you use?
The Garage Enhancement Co's floor coating system is specifically designed for commercial and residential garage floor applications.
The chemistry behind the system stems from industrial applications, for example aircraft hangers; therefore the durability is second
to none with-standing the harshest chemicals these applications can be subjected to. Our floor coatings are extremely
durable, chemical resistant, UV tolerant, non-slip and stain proof.
- How do you prepare the floor?
We use high-tech grinding machines to profile the concrete and remove any previous floor coating. We never use any chemicals
to prepare the garage floors, such as acid etching. By profiling the concrete we open up the pores to allow the epoxy base coat
to wick into the concrete which is why our adhesion is backed with a lifetime warranty against peeling or bubbling.
- My floor has cracks. Does this matter?
All small cracks/imperfections will be repaired and this will be included in your free estimate. Any larger cracks or issues may be
subject to additional charges.
- My garage is full of stuff. Can you help?
Yes. We offer a full garage makeover service. Please Contact Us for a no obligation free estimate.
- How long does the process take and when can I put my car back in the garage?
Depending on whether you have an existing floor coating the process can take between 1 - 2 days. You can park your car back
in your garage after 24 hours.
- What is the best way to clean and maintain my new garage floor?
The following are a few basic steps that we recommend for cleaning and caring for your epoxy coated garage floor:
1. Sweep floors or use a blower to remove any loose dirt etc. Use paper towels or rags to pick up large spills. You may wish
to use a hose to rinse off the floor if you have a lot of dirt and debris prior to mopping.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution for mopping the floor. You can use any general household cleaner such as Fabuloso or Mr. Clean
at a rate of ½ cup per gallon (Do NOT use soap-based products as these leave a film and can become extremely slippy when wet).
3. Once you apply the solution, use a mop with hot water to clean the floor and rinse frequently to rid your mop of the accumulated
dirt and your floor of the soapy residual. We have also found that Steam Mop’s do an excellent job as well.
Garage Cabinetry and Storage
- What are The Garage Enhancement Co.'s cabinets made from?
We are a dealer for Gladiator Garageworks® by Whirlpool.
Gladiator Garageworks' versatile line of products help create the most complete organization system. They work together so you can get the most out of your garage--wall to wall! Made from heavy-duty steel, Gladiator® cabinets and modular storage products feature a welded construction that ensures outstanding performance in any environment.
- What other storage solutions do you offer?
We sell and install OnRax® overhead storage racks. Made from heavy duty steel, these racks attach to the ceiling trusses and give you more accessible overhead storage space.
- How long do the cabinets take to install?
Our team of professional installers can normally install the cabinets in one day.
- What warranty do you offer on your cabinetry?
Gladiator Garageworks® offers a 10-year limited warranty on most products. Select models are backed with a lifetime warranty!