SEALING PAVERS Service
Only Quality Products
Seal Coating Features and Benefits
- Prolongs the life of any asphalt paved surface.
- Prevents degradation and oxidation of asphalt surfaces over time.
- Prevents against shrinkage of asphalt pavement.
- Protects against harsh weather conditions.
- Enhances the dark, clean appearance of the asphalt paving.
- Makes asphalt paving easier to clean and maintain.
- Provides a clean, durable base for striping and lane marking.
Why should pavers be sealed?
Brick pavers today are mostly made of concrete, which is a porous material, susceptible to all kinds of staining and marking. Oil, grease and rust are very difficult to remove from unsealed pavers because they are so easily absorbed. Unsealed pavers retain water for long periods, creating and ideal situation for mold and mildew to grow. Unsealed pavers will also allow the sand to be washed out in some cases allowing the paver to shift. Sealing the pavers locks in the sand and resist weed growth.
- Protects against the intense Florida sun and other natural elements.
- Protects Brick pavers from oil, rust and other stains.
- Inhibits weed growth, insect intrusion and mildew.
- Enhances the look of the pavers, adds curb appeal and value to your home.
- Provides Structural Integrity by locking the paver jointing sand in place.
- ALL IN 1 DAY PROCESS! Using the industry leader Ure-Seal brick paver sealing system, we are able to clean, re-sand & apply 2 coats of sealer. ALL IN THE SAME DAY! “Weather Permitting.”
- 3 year brick paver sealing warranty (With Ure-Seal paver sealant only).
- 24 hours you can drive on, 12 hours walk time.
The Garage Enhancement CO
Don’t let your local handyman apply a solvent based material to your pavers.
Don’t let your paver installer use a solvent based just after installing. Often times, the efflorescence process, which typically requires at least 3 weeks needs to run its course here in Florida (depending on the season of installation) this can leave a white “haze” over the pavers, if sealed after installation, the brick pavers will need to have the sealer stripped. We use a water-based sealer, Ure-Seal, the industry leader. We apply a All Prep compound to remove the efflorescence removing the “haze potential”
A lot of brick paver installers will encourage sealing your brick pavers immediately after installation which will put an extra few hundred dollars into their pockets and most use a solvent base sealer. That is the only benefit to immediately sealing pavers after a new brick paver installation, more money in the brick paver installers pockets. We highly discourage this.
Often times, home owners will find that it may cost the same, or a few dollars less for them to do it themselves, with inferior products they can purchase at their local “big box store” which will only last months, rather than the years our commercial grade brick paver sealant will last. Aside from cost, the overall results will obviously be substandard with those products, and the lack of knowledge and technique an inexperienced homeowner can produce.
Estimates are always free, 95% of our paver sealing estimates are able to be given based off a satellite imagery program we subscribe to annually, which combines 7 different imagery programs that updates every 4 months, which allows us to take EXACT square footage measurements of your paver driveways or brick paver pool decks and patios. Even allowing us to see up to 20ft underneath overhangs. This makes our overhead expenses lower as we are able to give an accurate estimate over the phone. Accurate within 10% if our measurement is over, we will reduce the fee, it we are under more than 10% we will not charge more than the 10% overage guarantee.
- Thorough power washing with cleaning solution.
- Specially blended, paver specific sand, color appropriate. White, Brown, Grey, Platinum.
- 2 coats of Ure-Seal paver sealer.
- 3 year warranty to retard water, Ure-Seal suggested reseal at 5 to 7 years.
- FROM START TO FINISH, ALL IN 1 DAY PROCESS! “Weather Permitting”